March 19, 2008

Jojo: "Let's Just Say I'm Not a Fan of Britney."


'Leave (Get Out)' pop singer Jojo is featured in the March issue of Prom magazine. The outspoken Hilary Duff hater chatted about being booed off stage in Europe, her worst prom nightmare and her connection to Britney Spears. So, is it true that Britney started her career?

"No, when I was 8 I received tickets to go to a free concert. A woman recognized me from the day before on TV and asked me backstage. So I sang in front of everyone backstage. Britney's bodyguard saw this and said, 'sing for Britney'.

Which I did. She told her assistant to give me her card. It had Larry Rudolph's name on it, her old manager. Supposedly Britney was starting her own company and wanted me to be her first new artist. Let's just say I'm not a fan of Britney.'

No comments: